This privacy notice tells you how camtek-software.com or optisolutionsusa.com will collect and process your personal data if you register as a client, purchase our services and products, and use our website.
Our solutions focus on the niche and emerging technologies in Weld Fixturing, Wire EDM CAM and Robotic & Machine Tool Simulation/Programming. Communuications, in particular those using the internet such as this website may require some elements of personal information. In all cases we consider your information confidential.
Who to contact regarding your personal data
We take your privacy seriously. Our dedicated staff look after data protection and would be happy to answer any of your questions about this privacy notice and how camtek-software.com or optisolutionsusa.com uses your data. They can be contacted via [email protected], titled Data Protection Inquiry.
The personal data we collect and process
Using our website to contact us via our on-site form we require your:
- Email Address
- Phone number
This personal data will be used for the following services and purposes:
- To administer your account (when required) and provide the products, services and information you have requested from us. For example, invoicing, calling to change an appointment and to keep a record for legal and accounting purposes.
- To inform you by email of service information about our company, products and services. For example, notification of new software availability, improved functionality.
- If you have support requirements or similar inquiries.
- It may occasionally be necessary to provide access to this data to our network and media providers, in all cases we expect third parties to observe our respect of your privacy rights.
- To send you marketing communications as a client / interested party.
We send all our clients the following marketing communications:
- Reminders for software updates and administering installations.
- News information and technical requirements.
- Promotions and the latest related product offers.
- Company Information and newsletters.
Clients find these communications useful in administering systems and to keep up to date with technology events. They are only sent to existing clients who can opt-out at any time. The personal data that we process for these communications is name, email address and phone number. We would like our clients and those registering interest to enjoy these communications, so it is important to note that you can opt-out at any time by:
- Calling our administrators on +1 (678) 625-0053
- Emailing the administrators on [email protected]
- Clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any marketing communications email.
- Using the contact form on our websites.
Other than those media and network agents mentioned earlier in this document camtek-software.com or optisolutionsusa.com will not pass on your personal data to any third parties without your consent unless the law requires us to do so. We do not provide any personal data to the suppliers of the systems we administer or the computer products we sell.
When you use our websites
When someone visits camtek-software.com or optisolutionsusa.com, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things like the number of visitors to the various parts of the website. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service and the security of our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
To deliver this service it processes the IP addresses (a number assigned to each of your devices connected to the internet by your broadband provider) of visitors to the camtek-software.com or optisolutionsusa.com website.
We provide contact forms on our website and collect users’ personal information to help them complete certain tasks. Each form details the information required and an explanation of what the form is for. For general inquiries, once an inquiry has been dealt with, the data is deleted in line with camtek-software.com or optisolutionsusa.com procedures.
Disclosure of personal data to our service providers
We may pass on your personal data to service providers contracted to camtek-software.com or optisolutionsusa.com in the course of dealing with you. They act as a data processor on our behalf and are obliged under contract to keep your details secure, and only use them to fulfill the services they provide on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they dispose of it in line with camtek-software.com or optisolutionsusa.com procedures.
How long do we process your data for?
camtek-software.com or optisolutionsusa.com is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes.
In order to comply with our professional liability insurance, we keep and securely store past clients records for seven years. This includes full name, address, email address and telephone number, but excludes bank account details.
We will only process your personal data whilst you are a client. After 6 years of inactivity we will contact clients to ask them whether they wish to remain as a client. After 6 and a half years we will write to or call clients again. If there has been no activity for 7 years and no response to our inquiries we will close the client’s account and anonymise the data.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
There are also procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and we will notify you and the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Our websites may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from individuals under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- You can do that by contacting our Directors via [email protected], titled Data Protection Inquiry. If we do hold information about you we will:
- give you a description of it;
- tell you why we are holding it
- tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
Please note that you will need to provide proof of identity – a current passport or driving licence.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that camtek-software.com / optiosolutionsusa.com refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.. You have the right to complain as outlined below.. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
We take the processing of your personal data very seriously and are here to help with any concerns you may have. Please do contact the Directors via [email protected], title Data Protection Inquiry.
For European Citizens, if you are still not happy with how your personal data is being processed by camtek-software.com / optisolutionsusa.com or how your complaint has been handled, you also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Information Commissioners Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling 0303 123 1113.
This website uses Mouseflow: a website analytics tool that provides session replay, heatmaps, funnels, form analytics, feedback campaigns, and similar features/functionality. Mouseflow may record your clicks, mouse movements, scrolling, form fills (keystrokes) in non-excluded fields, pages visited and content, time on site, browser, operating system, device type (desktop/tablet/phone), screen resolution, visitor type (first time/returning), referrer, anonymized IP address, location (city/country), language, and similar meta data. Mouseflow does not collect any information on pages where it is not installed, nor does it track or collect information outside your web browser. If you'd like to opt-out, you can do so at https://mouseflow.com/opt-out. If you'd like to obtain a copy of your data, make a correction, or have it erased, please contact us first or, as a secondary option, contact Mouseflow at [email protected]
For more information on Mouseflow and GDPR, visit https://mouseflow.com/gdpr/.
For more intormation on Mouseflow and CCPA visit https://mouseflow.com/ccpa."